The new SIMS Parent app – easy access to important school information
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. From July 2018, you will be able to access our new Parent app and website. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- School term, training days and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency (only for resident parent/carer)
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
- From July 2018, we will send an activation email to everyone on our records who has parental responsibility for a child, provided that we have an email address on our system for them. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used; please contact us if you require a replacement after this date. If you have parental responsibility for a child and have not had an activation email by 28 September 2018, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr Ryan Davies