The new SIMS Parent app – easy access to important school information
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. This year, you will be able to access our new Parent app and website. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- School term, training days and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency (only for resident parent/carer)
- Details of your child’s homework
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
- We will send an activation email to everyone who requests an invite on our records who has parental responsibility for a child. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account once received. If you have not been invited please email: email@example.com stating your child/childrens names and form class.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password. Please note that sky email addresses are not usable unless going through the Facebook or Twitter login method.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk.
- To troubleshoot please click the following link.
To request access to the parent app, please send an email with your name, the child’s name and form and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an activation email. Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. For those parents who share an email address SIMS Parent can only be assigned to one parent. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used; please contact us if you require a replacement after this date.
Mr Ryan Davies